Best educational opportunity in the industry.Previous Attendee
A Practical Look at Oil & Gas Law: Real World Guidance to Protect You and Your Company
Earn 6.0 AAPL Credits, 6 CDOA Core Credits and 5.5 Texas CLE Credits
Breakfast & Registration 8:00am, Class 9:00am-4:30pm
Come for a plain-English discussion of oil and gas law based on Robin’s 30 years of oil and gas experience with real-life examples so you know exactly what you can and can’t do.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Nuts and bolts understanding of oil and gas law – real property, leases, contracts
- Keys to interpreting deeds, assignments – and drafting them
- Practical answers to common conveyance problems
- The questions every landman must answer before signing off on a JOA (we ask the hard questions everyone avoids)
- No theoretical legal discussions. You’ll only get straight-forward, easy-to-understand guidance you can use right away.
- Tips to help you communicate your intentions in contracts so you don’t land in court.
This class will cover more about what you know, what you need to know and what you might have forgotten when it comes to:
- The Oil and Gas Lease (and what each clause means)
- Real Property Law (including the various ownerships)
- Contract Law (when do you have a deal?)
- Conveyancing (drafting is everything)
- The JOA (the other contract)
- Environmental Law (a short survey)
To take advantage of our Buy 5 Registrations Get 1 Free Deal online, please register your paid attendees online and then print out and fax or email in a registration form for your free 6th registration.
*Association members qualify for an additional discount! Email us at email@example.com if you don’t have the discount code for your association.
Thanks to Houston, Dallas, Denver, Midland, and Oklahoma City for great turnouts for this seminar! We’ll be announcing more cities soon.