I found out how much I didn’t know after being active in the industry for 18+ years!Previous Attendee
The Art of the Deal: How to Spend Less and Get More
6.5 Credits (including 1 AAPL Ethics Credit)
Breakfast & Registration 8:00am, Class 9:00am – 4:30pm, Onsite lunch included
The Art of the Deal is quickly becoming the hottest ticket in the industry – Denver, Midland and Oklahoma City sold out!
There are more expectations than ever before. The stakes are higher. There’s more at risk and no time for mistakes.
Get the insights you need to negotiate for less and get more out of every deal from Robin’s 30 years of oil and gas negotiating experience.
Here’s what you’ll get….
- Proven solutions to your toughest lease negotiating challenges, including: The Nibble, Lowering their Expectations, Testing Your Assumptions, What To Do When You’re Surrounded.
- The top 5 dangers to look for in the JOA and how to negotiate your protection.
- Why trust is paramount over experience and skill – and how to build it.
- 3 tactics you can use to make sure you don’t get emotionally involved in a deal – and don’t end up giving up more than you have to!
- The Secret Formula for Obtaining Power – how to be in control no matter the circumstances.
- Tips you can use anywhere, anytime – even outside the office.
- And much, much more…
To take advantage of our Buy 5 Registrations Get 1 Free Deal online, please register your paid attendees online and then print out and fax or email in a registration form for your free 6th registration.
*Association members qualify for an additional discount! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t have the discount code for your association.
Thanks to Houston, Denver, Dallas, Oklahoma City, Midland, San Antonio and Pittsburgh for great, often sold-out editions of The Art of the Deal!
We’ll be announcing more cities soon.